Deploy a library model
From the Baseten UI
With the Truss CLI
You can deploy any model library model from the explore page in just a couple of clicks.
Model library inference guide
Models in the model library follow a set of standards for consistency and predictable performance.
- Models use the least expensive instance type that will reliably run the model. For example, Stable Diffusion XL uses an A10-based instance even though an A100-based instance is faster. You can adjust the instance type in the model dashboard after deployment.
- Models like Llama 2 that rely on authentication with Hugging Face require the secret
hf_access_tokento be set in your account secrets.
- All models take a dictionary as input.
- For models like LLMs and Stable Diffusion that take a text input, the key for that input is
- Transformers-based models like LLMs support arguments from the transformers generationConfig object.